Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Oilex advised that operations are continuing to demobilize the Black Pearl rig and associated drilling equipment.
Mobilization of the equipment required to conduct the large volume multi-stage fracture stimulation of the Y Zone tight gas reservoir is near completion and rigging up is progressing. In total, 16 zones will be stimulated in 8 stages over the length of the horizontal section of the well bore (approximately 600 meters).
- Report date: July 12, 2011
- Demobilizing drilling rig
- Mobilizing fracture stimulation equipment
- Past Week's Operations Demobilizing drilling rig
- Objective Cambay Eocene "tight" reservoir Y Zone
- Total Depth (TD) 2,740 meters
The participating interests in the Cambay PSC are:
- Oilex Ltd (Operator) 30%
- Oilex NL Holdings (India) Limited 15%
- Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd 55%
Oil & Gas Post
Promote Your Page Too