Crude Oil Price by oil-price.net

Oil and Gas Energy News Update

Thursday, July 21, 2011

CB&I Lands LNG Gig in Asia Pacific Region

- CB&I Lands LNG Gig in Asia Pacific Region

Thursday, July 21, 2011
CB&I

CB&I has been awarded a contract, valued in excess of US $500 million, for the engineering, fabrication and construction of two 160,000 cubic meter LNG storage tanks, as well as additional work for a confidential LNG liquefaction project in the Asia Pacific region. CB&I's contract is expected to be completed in 2015.

"We are pleased to be selected for this significant project," said Philip K. Asherman, President and CEO. "This award builds on our decades of proven worldwide experience in the LNG industry and capitalizes on CB&I's extensive history in the Asia Pacific region."

Oil & Gas Post

Promote Your Page Too
LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment