Crude Oil Price by oil-price.net

Oil and Gas Energy News Update

Thursday, May 26, 2011

CB&I Secures Engineering Work for Golden Eagle Platforms

- CB&I Secures Engineering Work for Golden Eagle Platforms

Thursday, May 26, 2011
CB&I

CB&I has been awarded a contract valued at approximately $150 million by Nexen Petroleum U.K. Limited for the detailed engineering of two fixed platforms for the Golden Eagle field in the U.K. sector of the North Sea.

CB&I's scope of work includes detailed engineering design for the topsides facilities of a wellhead platform and a production utilities and quarters platform. CB&I's contract is expected to be completed by year-end 2012. CB&I recently completed the front-end engineering design (FEED) for the project.

"This award builds on our decades of experience in the offshore industry," said Philip K. Asherman, President and CEO. "Following our successful completion of two projects in the Buzzard field, we are pleased to extend our relationship with Nexen for additional work in the North Sea."

Oil & Gas Post

Promote Your Page Too

No comments:

Post a Comment